Saturday, November 29, 2008

WOMEN VS. MEN

WELL LADIES, AS YOU KNOW BLACK FRIDAY IS SUCH AN AWESOME DAY FOR MANY OF US. I COULDNT SLEEP ON WED. NIGHT BECAUSE I WAS SO EXCITED FOR THE ADS TO COME OUT. AND THEN I REALLY DIDNT GET MUCH TIME TO LOOK AT THEM DUE TO ALL THE PREP AND COOKING THAT I NEEDED TO DO THAT DAY. BUT AT THE END OF THE EVENING I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO ENJOY THE ADDS AND MAKE MY LIST. MYSELF, KYLEE, AND CRYSTAL PLANNED ON MEETING AT JC PENNYS AT 3.45AM. MAN I WAS SO EXCITED I COULDNT SLEEP ...AGAIN...I WAS UP WAY TO EARLY DUE TO THE ANTICIPATION AND THE RUSH I GET WHEN I ACT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD RUNNNING THROUGH THE STORES.!!! I DO HAVE TO BRAG JUST A LITTLE....IN AND OUT OF JCPENNYS IN 11 MIN., SHOPKO IN 33 MIN., AND TARGET WAS ONLY 17MIN., WALMART WAS PRETTY RELAXED AND THEN WE HEADED OVER TO OLD NAVY. MICHAELS WE JUST LOVE FOR STOCKING STUFFERS AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WAS KMART. US GIRLS HAD SO MUCH FUN..WE LAUGHED AT ALL THE CRAZY PEOPLE AND GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE SHOPPING CRAZ. I HAVE BEEN LOVING THIS DAY FOR SO MANY YEARS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING IT FOR MANY MORE. THIS PICTURE DOES NOT REALLY SHOW THE DAMAGE THAT I DID THAT MORNING....BUT I GOT SOME REALLY FANTASTIC DEALS....US GIRLS REALLY LOVE TO SHOP!!!!! OKAY KNOW MY HUSBAND ON THE OTHER HAND....HE HAD A DIFFERENT MIND SET. LETS GET THE GUYS TOGETHER AND GO TO THE DUNES!!!! ACT LIKE CAVE MEN , DRINK TILL WE CANT STAND UP, SLEEP OR SHOULD I SAY PASS OUT IN OUR SLEEPING BAGS WHEN THE WEATHER IS MAYBE 30 DEGREES OUTSIDE..... AND THEN RIDE OUR BIKES... SO WHAT I HAVE COME UP WITH IS US WOMEN THINK OF OUR FAMILY AND THE MEN THINK OF THEMSELVES!!!LOL!!! OR MAYBE THIS IS HOW THE MEN DEAL THE STRESS OF US WOMEN SPENDING MONEY....HMMMMMM..

4 comments:

KW said...

I had a blast! We should've taken a pic with all our stuff in your trunk!

Pyper said...

THat's so funny- I love your post today. I tried out black friday last year and I'm not a fan- But it looks like you are a pro :)

hadfam5 said...

It's true, they do think of themselves haha. Doug chose not to go to the dunes, but instead he went hunting and riding with my brother. I was up at 3 a.m. getting ready to go pick up some friends to also join the crazy black friday people. The thing that was funny, is waking up to power out, it was a true black friday wasn't it lol.

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

that is awesome that you dared to go out on black friday... i went one year ... not a good experience!!! ... your right about the men think of themselfs LOL :):)