Monday, August 25, 2008

2ND GRADE!!

LEXIE IS JUST SO CUTE! SHE IS GROWING UP SO FAST. SHE WAS SOO EXCITED FOR SCHOOL THIS MORNING. SHE DOESNT HAVE TO GO FAR TO CATCH THE BUS ,SEEMS THAT THE BUS STOP IS IN OUR DRIVEWAY!!!
I HAD TO FOLLOW LEX TO SCHOOL CAUSE WE FORGOT TO FINDOUT WHERE HER CLASSROOM DOOR IS COMING FROM THE BUS. SHE HAD FUN RIDING THE BUS - GIGGLING AND LAUGHING WITH ALL HER FRIENDS. THEN IT CAME TIME FOR US TO GO INTO THE CLASSROOM. LEXIE WAS VERY NERVOUS AND UPSET. SHE WAS ON THE VERGE OF CRYING SO I HURRIED AND GOT OUT OF THERE. I AM SURE SHE WILL END UP HAVING A TERRIFIC DAY!!

4 comments:

Pyper said...

OH how sweet! That's cute that she was so nervous- she should be a pro now that she's a big 2 grader :) Lex looked darling for her 1st day.

KW said...

Yeah back in school. Back to a normal life and schedule! I love the pics of your kids. Looks like you had a fun time camping.

Alaina said...

Yeah fun. Back to school. Time for an early bedtime. Score!!

joisboss said...

I cannot believe that Lexie is going into the second grade, I remember when she was just a baby. They just grow up too fast. She sure is a doll.