Monday, August 25, 2008

8TH GRADE !!!

ZACH IS READY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. HE MISSES HIS FRIENDS AND THE SOCIAL PART OF IT ALL. THIS YEAR HIS BEST FRIEND DANI IS GOING TO HIS SCHOOL. I TOOK HIM OVER TO HER HOUSE SO HE COULD RIDE THE BUS WITH HER.THEY HAVE BEEN BEST FRIENDS FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS. DANIS MOM WAS ZACHS 3RD GRADE TEACHER. THEY JUST MOVED INTO THE NEIGHBORHOOD SO SHE WILL BE GOING TO WAHLQUIST JR. HIGH WITH ZACH.
ZACH IS SUCH A SWEETIE, HE IS GOING TO RIDE THE BUS WITH DANI UNTIL SHE FEELS COMFORTABLE AND MAKES SOME NEW FRIENDS. HE CATCHES A BUS OVER BY OUR HOUSE. ZACH AND DANI ARE GREAT FRIENDS AND I KNOW ZACH IS GLAD SHE MOVED BY US. THEY NOW HANG OUT ALL THE TIME..

3 comments:

Pyper said...

oh how cute! I went to Wahlquist also-- its a great school- old but great :) Go Eagles :) :)

Alaina said...

Good for Zach. I can't believe that he is already in the 8th grade

joisboss said...

That Zach is also growing up to fast. He is one good looking young man. You are going to be having the girls chasing after him in no time at all. I may have to have the same talk with him as I did his Dad.