Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christmas 2010

OK so here is my deal about Christmas! I am such a TARD and I am sooooo mad at myself...I thought I downloaded all the X-mas pictures so I deleted them off my camera....came to actually viewing the X-mas pictures on the computer and realized that I NEVER downloaded them!!!! Therefore I have NO, NONE, NADA, X-mas pictures!!! Who does that?... ME!!!!Anyways....we enjoyed X-mas Eve at our house with my family and Deana and her family. We did a dinner and played cards all night! So much fun : ) Next morning we opened gifts and then headed over to Jeffs sisters house to see his family, have X-mas breakfast and exchange gifts. Then we came back home and had all of my family over for dinner and presents! It was a busy day and we all had so much fun. Minus all the pictures...still cant believe I did that!

No comments: