Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Zach turns 16


I am really behind on my blogging! Just been caught up in life : ) Ok so on Dec. 12th Zach turned 16!!!! Where has all the time gone? Seems like yesterday that I was holding him in my arms and snuggling him as a newborn...seeing him take his first steps...sending him off to preschool...learning how to ride a bike etc....and now I am watching him drive away in his own vehicle!
For his 16th Birthday Zach got his license and a Toyota truck!

We had a big party for him and invited all our close friends that have watched him grow up and our family. We had quite a turn out! Close to 40 people ,give or take a few. We just did a potluck dinner, cake and icecream, and presents!





We had such a great time that night with great friends and family! I dont want to bore ya with tons of pictures so I just posted a few! But, I must say that my son Zach is really a terrific kid! I couldnt ask for a better son! I enjoy watching him grow into a young man. He is one of my best friends! I am so proud to be his mother.
Happy 16th Birthday Zach...I love you so much : )

No comments: