Monday, October 17, 2011

1st Day of School

I always get so emotional the first day of school....watching my kids grow up is amazing! But I am sad that another school year is here and I dont get to spend all day with them. This year Zach is a Junior at Fremont High School....A JUNIOR!!!!! oh my I was a wreck as I was taking these pics of him. 11th grade is kinda hard for me to comprehend!

Zach is such a sweet and funny kind of guy. He is always making me laugh. I love hanging out with him. I am sure he will have a fabulous school year! I dont want to rush this year...next year will be his last year of high school and that almost depresses me.

Lexie is going into 5th grade at Farr West Elem. this year! I cant believe it! She is such a sassy ,funny, and stubborn little turd! She always has me on my toes! She is always making me laugh and I have loved hanging out with her this summer. She loves school and is excited for math and cant wait to see the "boys"....Help me!!!! LOL

No comments: