Thursday, October 13, 2011

SUMMER

As you can tell I havent blogged for some time so I am going to do the whole summer in a quick review....Sand dunes is always a must!
Jeff, Zach, and I, along with some friends headed down to Usana to see Poison and Motley Crue for Fathers Day! Both bands were amazing! We all had a great time hanging out and singing to the 80s!!!! Good times : )
We had many get-togethers with the neighbors around the fire-pit....cooking smores, having lots of laughs and enjoying good company.

Every summer Lexie goes to swim lessons and always seems to impress me! She is such a little fish...
Zach soaking up some sun at Bear Lake over the 4th of July!
My hot hubby riding the wave-runner!

The teenagers coming in from riding all the rave-runners and jet-skies! >Awww....my favorite friends!!!! Love camping with the Wahlstroms and Neumeyers...we always have sooo much fun!!!

Zach and I went to Kenny Chesney this summer....he is my ultimate favorite guy to see in concert. Dont think I could have a summer without Mr. KC!!! ZAch and I went out to dinner at Red Lobster and then had a great time hanging out with eachother as we listened to awesome music. Love spending time with my son!!!!Spent many fridays with the kids, my nephew, niece, and sis-in-law at Willard Bay. Packing a lunch, playing with the sand toys, floating on the water, soaking up the beautiful sun, and having many laughs!!!
Spent the day with Lexie and Taya, my niece, and took them for a pedicure, and then headed down to Salt lake to The Gateway for some shopping and dinner. We then went and saw Katy Perry!!!! Which I have no pics of!!! She was amazing...the girls and I had a blast screaming and dancing the night away!!!
Spent a wonderful weekend up at Anderson Cove with the Spindens,Wahlstroms, and Neumeyer families. Lots of fun in the sun and many nights by the fire. This is one of the sunsets we were able to enjoy....beautiful huh?
A sweet pic of my hubby and kids! We had a super fun-filled summer! Lots of great times and made a whole lot of awesome memories!!!!

No comments: