Monday, October 17, 2011

Homecoming 2011

Zach met a girl named Ellie up at Timbermine ( where he works ) and she is a freshman in college up at Weber State. She has been interested in Zach for quite some time. This is how she asked Zach to Homecoming...



Of course Zach said yes...I have no pics! But we got box of "glad" garbage bags and a couple of oranges and put them in a basket....wrapped it up cute and put a note on it that read...."Orange" you "glad" I will go to Homecoming with you!
Well this past friday was the dance....here are a couple of pics!!!


Ellie took him out to dinner then they headed up to Weber State and danced the night away!!! Zach came home and would not stop talking about his night! I think by his excitement you could say he had a great time with Ellie!!!

1 comment:

Bina Simon said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire brisbane
skip bin hire darra